1. These 10bet General Promotional Rules, Sports Bonus Terms, Free Bet Terms and Non-Deposit Bonus Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and their acceptance is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
2. All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, mobile phone number, mobile money, or other payment account number, shared electronic device (e.g., public library, workplace, mobile phone) and shared IP.
3. A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Main Cash Account and Sports Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports” and “Live Betting” products.
4. Any sports wagers made are deducted from the Main Cash Account first. Real money funds will always be used to place wagers/bets before bonus funds.
5. Unless otherwise specified, all bonus and promotion offers are only redeemable once per Customer and a Customer may have no more than one active Sports bonus on his account at any given time.
6. Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
7. Free bets on 10bet Jackpot games may also be awarded from time to time and separate terms and conditions are applicable and available here.
8. Some bonuses must be manually activated or claimed by the customer in their account by either entering a bonus code, opting into a promotion, or performing one or more actions such as logging in or making a real money deposit.
9. Any withdrawal of funds may result in the forfeiture or voidance of any bonuses and promotions.
10. Any sports wagers made are deducted from the Main Cash Account. Real money funds will always be used to place wagers/bets before bonus funds.
11. Unless otherwise specified, all bonus and promotion offers are only redeemable once per Customer and a Customer may have no more than one active Sports bonus on his account at any given time.
12. When: (1) you have no open bets; (2) the remaining balance of your Sports Bonus Account is less than ZMW 3.34 converted into local currency; and (3) your total sports balance is also less than ZMW 3.34 converted into local currency; then the balance of your Sports Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred to your Main Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Sports bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion.
13. Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a Customer's account upon the Customer requesting a Withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
14. If you wish to find out how much rollover requirement remains in respect of a given bonus, please contact [email protected]
15. If you wish to cancel an active bonus, please contact [email protected] Please note that in such circumstances, any amount attributable to the active bonus will be removed, including any associated winnings.
16. All 10bet bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and 10bet may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of Customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. 10bet reserves the right to request identification verification documents, including a photograph of the Customer with his identification document, prior to crediting a bonus to a customer’s account.
17. 10bet reserves the right to cancel the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
18. Without derogating from anything stated herein, detection of an apparent relation between users, common betting pattern or any other abusive betting strategic which unfairly exploits or manipulates one or more bonuses or promotions offered by 10bet (to be determined at 10Bet’s sole discretion) may result in the cancellation of the applicable promotion and any associated winnings and may further result in the irreversible suspension of promotion and bonus eligibility.
19. 10bet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim, or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
20. All management decisions are final.
Sports Bonus Terms
21. Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of your deposit and the corresponding Sports Bonus funds five (5) times before the funds in your Sport Bonus Account are transferred to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
22. Unless otherwise specified, you must fulfil the rollover requirements within 30 days of the bonus being taken up, otherwise the funds held in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.
23. Unless otherwise specified, to fulfil the bonus rollover requirements, all wagers must be made on odds of at least 1.60 or higher, excluding any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Forecast/Tricast and on Over/Under bets.
24. Bets will only count towards rollover requirements once they have been finally settled.
25. Any bet ‘win’ resulting from funds wagered from the Main Cash Account is credited into the Main Cash Account as 'stakes and winnings' up to the amount of the initial deposit used to claim the bonus. Any further realised gains (stake and winnings) exceeding the initial deposit amount, are credited to the Sports Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements.
26. Any bet profit resulting from mixed Main Cash Account and Sports Bonus Account funds wagered, is credited into the Sports Bonus Account as ‘stake and winnings’ and is subject to the remaining applicable bonus roll-over requirements.
27. Only once the roll-over requirements are met in their entirety, within the designated period, shall the Sports Bonus Account funds associated with the bonus be automatically transferred from the Sports Bonus Account to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
28. Unless otherwise specified, should a Withdrawal from the Main Cash Account be requested while there are funds in the Sports Bonus Account, the balance of the Sports Bonus Account shall be cancelled and forfeited.
Sports No-Deposit Bonus
29. Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of the No-Deposit Bonus awarded ten (10) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Main Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
30. The maximum withdrawable winnings from a Sports No-Deposit Bonus shall be five times (5X) the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account.
31. Any winnings from No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Sports Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Main Cash Account no less than the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
32. Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Main Cash Account and are withdrawable. The Free Bet amount shall not be stake-returned.
33. A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues, or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
34. No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a ZMW 20 Free Bet is used for a ZMW 10 bet, then the unused ZMW 10 shall be forfeited.
35. The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Main Cash Account - for example, if a customer is placing a ZMW 50 bet and selects a ZMW 25 Free Bet token, while having a balance of ZMW 250 in his Main Cash Account, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (ZMW 25) and ZWM 25 will be drawn from the Main Cash Account.
36. Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash-Out.
37. Any bet the subject of a Cash-Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
38. Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
39. If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, 10bet reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the Customer’s account and shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether the Customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
40. If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
41. Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only for one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a Customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
42. Any bets which contributed to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
43. Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.